Friday, September 30, 2016

High school experience

Throughout the first month of high school it has been very fun. But there have also been some bad times. Some of the bad experiences were the late nights up till 12 studying for science and math. The worst part of high school is probably the amount of work. The the amount of work in eight grade was so much less than that of ninth grade. However high school has also been the most fun year of school. First of all we got IPads, which were very cool. Also everyday for lunch we have the option to go out of school for lunch. Another great thing are the teachers. All of my teachers this year are very nice and they help me handle the workload given to me. I also like how instead of having a sub like in middle school sometimes the teacher will tell you they will be absent and then you will have a free and be able to leave school and hang out with your friends. I liked middle school a lot but it is nothing compared to high school. As of now high school has been the best school experience yet and I hope it stays that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment